HELPFUL HINTS TO HOMEOWNERS
- Do not use anything like scrubbing bubbles on faucets. It has a tendency to shatter the acrylic ball handle.
- Do not put bleach discs in toilet tank. They warp the flush valve gasket and will make the toilet run.
- Remember to remove your outside hose from the sillcock. It will freeze up and break pipes. Remove the hoses before the 1st frost.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners on fiberglass, especially tubs/showers.
- Check faucet aerators. A plugged aerator can restrict your water flow.
- If there is not enough hot water, try turning up the thermostat on the hot water heater.
- If a Delta faucet is dripping from the spout: simply replace the springs and seats under the cartridge, it should correct the problem.
- Delta warranty–customers must call to receive parts under warranty. Call 1-800-345-DELTA
- Locate main water shut off- in case of an emergency.
- Do not put liquid bowl cleaner in toilet. Leaving it in there for an extended period of time will etch the bowl.
- Make sure to check all filters frequently. Furnace and humidifier pads should be changed once a year.
- If A/C is not cooling, try cleaning the outside condenser by spraying with a hose from the inside out and making sure you have a clean filter.
- Turn humidifier off in the summer, turn on in the winter.
- Make sure you check your back up sump pumps at least once a month.
Serving Petersburg, MI and surrounding areas
Featured Service Areas:Petersburg, Dundee, Ida, Britton, Ottawa Lake, Lambertville, Maybee, Milan, Temperance, Tecumseh, Monroe, and Erie, MI